Review: Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner


As most of you guys know, my go-to eye look is the black winged liner. I wear it pretty much everyday and because of this I get a lot of questions regarding my liners of choice.

Now, I've tried a lot of liquid liners and I hate most of them. For awhile now I've stuck to my KVD Tattoo Liner but for those of you who have a hard time getting their hands on it or don't frequent Sephora, I've been on the hunt for a good alternative. Or maybe you hate Kat Von D and don't want to purchase her makeup - that's cool too :) Finally, a few weeks ago I happened to be in CVS and purchased the Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner and I thought YES!

PROS: Unlike some of the other drugstore liquid liners I've tried that are watery, have a glossy finish or flake off; the Milani liner has the major qualities I look for: true black color, not shiny, clumpy, drying, and doesn't transfer. THIS is it.

Despite being a felt tip, it's fine enough to get a really fine line and achieve a really sharp flick (unlike some other felt tips such as the Maybelline Line Stiletto). The felt-tip also hasn't lost its shape or shredded.

CONS: In comparison to my KVD Tattoo Liner, I feel like I go through a single pen faster than I would normally. Also, I think the secret's out because I usually have a hard time finding them in stock at my local drugstore!

..I think that's it.

So the question would be, do you want to pay $18 at Sephora for a liquid liner that lasts you close to a month, or buy a new Milani one every two weeks for $8 a pop. Do what I do, when you find it in stock - BUY THEM ALL!

1 comment:

  1. I had the Milani liner and loved it but I also noticed that I ran out of it very quickly! That's why I never bought it again and went on the hunt for another liner. Nowadays I've been using Eyeko's felt tip liner, which I love!

    ReplyDelete