Bombs, Bars, Melts, OH MY!

(via Instagram)
I may have gotten a little carried away at LUSH in Georgetown today! I hadn't even planned on going in but my friend John wanted to pick up some things and I kind of just started bagging stuff ðŸ˜£.



I am definitely a LUSH newbie. I've only tried a few of their products in the past but I also blame this on the fact that I haven't been much of a "bather" since I was around 9 years old. It's only been in the last year that I've really started to appreciate a good soak to relax. I've been dying to try out a bunch of their bath bombs, bars and melts so I figured, NOW IS THE TIME! It may not have been the smartest choice to purchase them all here (since I'm flying back to LA in a few days) but I happened to buy an extra suitcase...so it's ok right?

I have tried to upload some videos since I've been in DC but unfortunately, due to a poor/slower internet connection it hasn't been possible. So I owe you guys a few videos and of course I'll do a LUSH haul to let you know what I snagged!

What are some of your favorite LUSH products?

No comments:

Post a Comment