But You Gotta Have Friends...


In case you live under a rock, the NBD Vintage Holiday 2012 Lookbook launched yesterday and I'm very excited about it! This was a really fun project that started in the brain of Kristy Benjamin and by working with all of our friends, we were able to produce something I think we're all really proud of.
Last week I posted a Behind The Scenes video so if you haven't seen that you can view it HERE! But here is the finished product :)


Once again, I'm especially happy about the fact that I was not only able to collaborate with our talented creative team but also with my long time friends in Tennis System. They did a great cover of Space Age Love Song and when Kristy told me she wanted to use their song I got even more excited to work on this video. If you love the song as much as we do, be sure to check it out in its entirety below!


No comments:

Post a Comment