BTS : NBD x BURIAL MAGAZINE

Hey Everyone!
I just want to take a quick moment to say "Hello!" and "Thank you!" to all of you new faces! The last couple of days have been pretty exciting for me professionally and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. December has been a roller coaster of emotions and I'm hoping that this is really the start of something beautiful <3


Today I bring you a vlog & extra behind the scenes footage from a photo shoot I did with my always amazing team of friends for another NBD Vintage project. Kristy is going to be featured in the premier issue of Burial Magazine coming out in February of next year so these photos will accompany her interview.



This is the second time NBD has featured Anabel and Angela (aka "The Goobie Girls") as their models and it shouldn't be any surprise because we know we're going to get amazingly fun shots while having a great time. This was my third time doing makeup for Anabel and she's quickly becoming my little muse! 

Here is some extra behind the scenes footage from the shoot so you guys can see the fun hair that Christopher created using safety pins, chains and neon duct tape. This shoot definitely wasn't about the makeup for me. I wanted to keep the focus on hair so I kept Anabel and Angela's faces really natural and dewy but didn't want to completely loose sight of their fun edgy side so I slapped on a dark plum lip. Another thing I love about the Goobies is they're always down to go outside of the box and they kill it every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment