Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!


For those of you who celebrate Turkey Day, I hope you had a great one! I'm pretty sure I say this every year but I want everyone to know that I don't just take this one day to make people know I'm thankful for their existence. I suppose it's nice to have a National reminder but just in case you didn't know, I appreciate you. Even those of you who I don't know in real life but have supported me in any way in my crazy little life, thank you!

First batch of mini cheesecakes
This year I was lucky enough to have been invited to 3 different dinners but in the end only went to 2. It actually turned out perfectly because I had made mini cheesecakes earlier in the day and I managed to make just enough for both parties without even knowing the head count. Needless to say, I nailed it :P

I believe this is only the 2nd Thanksgiving in my lifetime that I've spent away from my family; but despite being away from any of my relatives, I was able to spend this day with people that I genuinely care for and am thankful to have in my life. Having only lived in LA since March, I feel unbelievably lucky to have these people in my life and I don't think I would have made it through this transition without them. If you're any of these people I'm talking about - quit lurking my blog, I love you.

I'm not ready for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment