NBD Vintage Fall '12

Hey everyone!
Today my friend Kristy of NBD Vintage posted the Fall '12 Lookbook and I hope you guys will take a second to check out some of her stuff. Not only does she have some fun fall vintage pieces (which can be purchased through her Etsy) but you can see some of the fun makeup/hair that we did for this shoot.

Christopher Bautista, as always, had fun with the hair creating braided hat/beanie-like pieces for each model. I kept the makeup pretty simple with a natural but bold brow, soft smokey eyes for a little definition and neutral lips. The fun twists were the gold accents to both models, in different areas. Brea had a touch on her cupids bow and lower lip while Yilin just had a little on the inner corner of her eyes. The detail is very subtle but hopefully you can see it in some of the images on my professional site: www.cmamakeup.com


I am really excited for you all to see the next project we did for NBD which is the Holiday video! It was a lot of fun to create and I got to have a lot of fun with GLITTER and LASHES! If you haven't already checked it out, here's the video of some behind the scenes from the shoot. I can't wait to post the final cut for you guys, I think you'll really enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. wow great post, love the outfits!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete