Meet My BFF Matty!

So I feel a bit bad because I'm not taking part in this thing called "Vlogmas" or "Vlogcember" but the reality is I know I'd be pretty miserable doing it. Not because I don't love you all, but I would be so stressed out to film all day/everyday. I get stressed enough as it is guys haha!

Despite the lack of daily videos this month, I am trying to post more than 3 videos this month. If you haven't seen my vlog from last week, I will post the link to view it: HERE. It's a whole 20 minutes guys! I only say that because usually my vlogs barely make it past the 5 minute mark but per your requests, I am trying to make them longer. It helped that I was squeezing two days together I suppose. Oh and I got to meet the sweet Diana of BeautyZombiee who is simply the best! She's been so sweet and supportive of my channel for a long time so I was excited to squeeze her in person.

twins (via Instagram)
So after you've watched the latest vlog, check out the tag video I did with my friend Matty! I'm sure he's a familiar face to most of you because he's made an appearance in several of my vlogs and if you follow me on Instagram you've seen us getting pho...a lot.

Big thanks to Matty for being so game to do this video, as well as his brother Damien and Damien's girlfriend Alaina for being our interviewers :)

If you'd like to see more tag videos or even more videos with Matty, feel free to leave suggestions in the comment section!

1 comment: